Just had a bit of a nightmare with our new (second hand caravan). When we picked it up, we discovered that our passenger side indicators weren't working. Thought maybe a problem with the connectors on the car. Now, we've just tried to charge up the battery in the caravan with the car running as it was completely flat. Seemed to be going ok, the battery power gauge in the caravan was starting to go up when we smelt burning and there was smoke. Quickly switched everything off. The burning smell was awful inside the car too! Any ideas?
Agreed, something well astray there. On the grey plug, old style, pre 2003? I 'm guessing wiring and post that date on the car?, a blown fuse replaced with one of a higher rating, impossible to say without looking, fraid you need a Mr sparks for sure. New secondhand private or dealer purchase? So many questions, so few brain cells Hopefully Santa will bring me more cells this year
Senator 6 Wyoming, Jeep Grand Kareeoke, Full Wine Cellar, but still keepin' it country.